- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances).
- Participating in recruitment
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system (GTN Software)
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained (ISO 9001, Primark, SA 8000)
- Prepare visa letters, employment and salary confirmation letters for employees.
- Managing time and attendance by handling time office duties when the invalid attendance report is generated.
- Booking and confirming accommodation and/or tickets for events.
- Answering phones and taking important messages.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of the
- Oversee the evaluation, classification,
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- Working with Managers/senior staff and assisting in the administration of company policy and HR procedures.
- Dealing with employee grievances, reporting complaints to senior managers and consults solutions according to company regulations.
- Reviewing job applications (CV & cover letter) for short-listing suitable candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Organising training and development workshops for new and existing staff (when neccessery)
- Maintaining employee personal data as well as verify their references.
- Develop and enforce company policy and procedures relating to all phases of hiring and human resource activity
- Maintain complete and up-to-date contact information and clearances required to work in school and homes to ensure safety for our clients
- Utilized strong time management skills
- Assists in the coordination and facilitation of all human resource concerns of the branches between employees, the Management and the HR Partners. Make sure that all HR related concerns are attended to and resolved.