- Monitor and update the Jobstreet/Indeed account and other job posting sites.
- In charge of posting and editing active job advertisements
- Review and screen applicants’ resume for the initial screening
- Take note of the invited applicants for record and attendance in google docs
- Assist applicants in filling out the application form if front desk staff is not around
- Administer/provide exam to applicants based on the desired post
- Conduct chat and initial interview or phone interview if needed
hr assistant / hr reception
- Acting as the point of contact.
- Answering phone calls, greets visitors, students, and staff in a pleasant, informed manner, providing reliable information and direct them to concern person or department.
- Endorse qualified applicants for final interview to Operations Manager
- Register newly hired staff to the Biometrics and make a backup for attendance record. Encode the new biometric account to DLTMS.
- Audit of Payroll Registers
- Monthly audit of Government Remittances
- Audit of Final pay of resigned and/or separated employees
- Compute wages and deductions, and enter data into computers
- Create strategies to gather and raise employees’ concerns
- Create monthly events for the company
- Source for candidates
- Schedule job interviews
- Administer and evaluate exams
- Conduct initial interviews
- Preparing and maintaining employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers
- Maintaining and updating human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks
- Processing paperwork for new employees in cooperation with Payroll department
- Conducting verifications of employment
- Scheduling and conducting new employee orientations