hr admin (co-op)
- Job shadow the HR representative in the back office
- Help create schedules, input data, payroll, boost orders ext
- Jump in whenever and wherever needed, including working on the floor in ladies wear and price tagging items
- Answer all employee questions about HR regulations and benefits
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources,
- Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications, employee referrals.
- Assist with payroll processes
- Resolving salary queries with the Accounts department.
- Managing the leave procedure and process for any departing staff.
- Producing MIS reports and statistical information when required.
- Preparing passes, and identification cards for the employee.
hr admin/ assistant
- Maintains Learning Management System (LMS) by enrolling participants, administering courses and consolidating completion reports
- Assists with company compliance consolidation and reports
- Assists with training implementation by managing training logistics (room reservation, attendance, food, training supply etc)
- Assists with financial monthly report by consolidating tax files, requisitions and invoices
- Conceptualizes and implements activities for employee engagement (communication, design, implementation)
- Other administrative works such as maintenance of HR files and documents ( scanning, shredding, consolidation, filing etc)
- Coordinating with Vendors
- Maintaining office stationery
- Maintaining Inward Outward Register.
- MIS and Documentation
- Joining Formalities of the employees.
- Taking interviews of the candidates.
- Preparing Offers Letters, confirmation Letters Experience Letters of the Employees.