- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with manager, conduct second interview when necessary.
- Post job vacancies in jobsites and process the resume of the applicants, and schedule for interviews and do background checks.
- Organize and maintain personnel recordsUpdate internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)Prepare HR documents, like Employee handbook , Contract and New hire guides-answer
- Employees queries about HR-related issuesAssist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)Arrange travel accommodations and process expense formsParticipate in HR projects
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Observe face-to-face interviews conducted by senior level officer for Internship candidates.
- Updating and Maintaining the HR database,personnel filing system
- Maintaining leave and training records
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Support the daily operations of the HR team
- Use HR databases to review, input and keep track of employee information
- Track employee progress within the onboarding program
- Arranging meetings and maintaining calendars
- Responsible for orienting new employees to the organization