Housekeeping Manager Resume Examples
- Manage an average group of 5-6 employees; over see housekeepers assigned areas work and cleanliness of the gym; Assist housekeepers maintaining the cleanliness of the gym by dusting/vaccumming/deep cleaning showers and locker rooms.
- Creating checklists and assigned areas for housekeepers.
- Greet & assist customers, includes answering any questions involving the regulations of the gym, classes and any other services we have to offer.
- Generate a hazardous free zone by picking up and organizing weights and reporting any broken equipment to upper Management.
- Cross -trained in Front Desk; handling cash transactions; answering questions and addressing any account issues with customers through telephone or in person; washing and folding towels; stocking merchandise.
- Attending yearly CPR classes and mandatory classes that educates us about safety guidelines within the gym and how to use cleaning products correctly.
- Hiring and training staff
- Developing staff schedules
- Purchasing cleaning supplies and equipment
- Working with hotel guests who have specific housekeeping needs
- Coordinating housekeeping needs with other hotel department managers
- Performing cleaning tasks when staff don’t show up for work or the team is shorthanded
- Provided feedback on staff performance to the lodge manager, reported disciplinary problems to the lodge manager also participated in the helping of the employees when and if necessary
- Assisted the new housekeeping supervisor in training and disciplining the team members in order to improve their performance
- Managed the housekeeping team of 7 staff members
- Managed housekeeping staff in performance, evaluations, training and development skills
- Created a work environment for employees engagement and trust that promotes team work
- Assisted all staff members with cleaning when and if necessary
- Responsibilities providing open communication, training, coaching and counseling
- providing performance feedback
- ensure compliance with accident/loss prevention
- achieve a high level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction
- Issue supplies
- Clean residential homes
- Ensure a clean and orderly environment
- inspect rooms after housekeepers finished cleaning.
- help clean rooms.
- clean lobby and common areas.
- wash and fold laundry
- restock carts at end of shift.
- Establish and maintain relationships with business representatives providing needed supplies to ensure best prices are obtained.
- Supervise housekeeping staff.
- Manage supplies for housekeeping at Atrium and Arches, also ordering some supplies for kitchen and nursing department, keeping all requisitions, delivery slips and invoices organized and submitted to finance in a timely manner.
- Respond to requests for needed items or repairs.
- Work on the floor daily.
- Prepare room allocations and requirements for daily housekeeping.
- Establish work schedules for staff, according to workload, and room availability.
- Inspect rooms, to ensure that they conform to customer requirements.
- Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Perform general duties, such as supervision, training, and scheduling.
- Ensured housekeeping service remained in alignment with management, maintenance and other departmental directives; interacted with departmental managers to assure customer service excellence.
- Coordinate work activities among departments.Assigned housekeepers to their designated work areas for the day
- Purchased housekeeping supplies and equipment, took periodic inventories, screened applicants, trained new employees, and recommended dismissals
- Supervised housekeeping monitored the appearance and performance of the staff.Created schedules and special projects as needed
- Inspected the work of the housekeeping staff to make sure that they were properly cleaning.
- Communicated to staff about issues and concerns from the guest to continue to provide an excellent experience.
- Reviewed employees performance and devised improvement plans.
- Placed staff on specific shifts based on abilities and and daily requirements.
- Managed team of 30+ during peak season
- Did all housekeeping ordering which included guest toiletries, and cleaning products and linen ordering
- Monthly inventory and shift reports and weekly schedules
- This Hotel is with 232 Guest Rooms and 10 F&B Outlets, working from Pre-opeing of hotel.
- Delegated tasks to capable employees to efficiently manage resources.
- Monitored maintenance scheduling and reported maintenance team information to management.
- Procured vendor pricing from multiple supplier to ensure consistent cost-saving purchases.
- Established and implemented new procedures for standard maintenance scheduling.
- Provided insight and information to management regarding onsite improvement project specifications.
- Initiated two key partnerships which resulted in 54% revenue growth.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.