- Threw Trash
- Ordered Supplies
- Worked during summer scrubbing and waxing floors.
- Overseeing the custodian staff of five to ensure the school is clean on a daily basis
- Take care of heating and cooling plant
- Place all repair orders as needed to maintain facility
- Enter payroll on biweekly basis via computer
- Operate various floor cleaning machine as well as outdoor machinery
- Overseeing custodial staff of five to assure school building is cleaned and maintained on a daily basis
- Maintain heating and cooling plant
- Enter employees payroll on a biweekly basis via computer
- Place all repair orders for the facility
- Operate various floor cleaning machines
- Operate outdoor machinery for grass cutting and snow removal
- Apply paints, dyes, polishes, re-conditioners, waxes, or masking materials to vehicles to preserve, protect, or restore color or condition.
- Sweep, shovel, or vacuum loose debris or salvageable scrap into containers and remove containers from work areas.conditioners, waxes, or masking materials to vehicles to preserve, protect, or restore color or condition.
- Cleaned assigned office spaces, event rooms, and cafeterias.
- Planned and facilitated classes for new hires, exhibiting techniques to avoid injuries and accidents
- Secured facility and grounds and prepared incident and accident reports when necessary.
- Supervised six employees.
- Managed the cleaning and maintenance of the school.
- Ensuring an sanitary and safe environment for students, staff, and visitors.
- Issued work orders.