- Prepare materials and lessons for each individual student.
- Taught students how to play guitar
- Gave advice to various types of learners
- Tested Instruments/Equipment
- Teach private lessons to children wanting to learn guitar.
- Adapt to the various speeds in which children are able to learn.
- Stay patient and calm in order to maintain a fun/stress free environment to enable kids learn at their own pace.
- Establish clear objectives for individual students, based on their unique musical needs, and communicate those objectives to the students.
- Guide and counsel students with musical adjustment problems, or special musical interests.
- Manage lesson fees and independent business accounting, lesson fee sliding scale costs and time management matters.