- Manages and writes grants to obtain funding for youth and small business programs for the betterment of the community.
- Successfully obtained funding from many organizations including; Mayo Clinic, Southern Minnesota Initiative Foundation, and Otto Bremer Trust.
- Plan or supervise environmental studies to achieve compliance with environmental regulations in construction, modification, operation, acquisition.
- Research, document, rate, and/or select alternatives for any on going projects that communities within Majuro needed, e.g Seawalls, sidewalks, playgrounds, streetlights, maintenance in all aspects of projects.
- Wrote grant narratives requesting funding from the Department of Homeland Security for law enforcement and military.
- Helped obtain more than $1 million in funding for Lenco equipment.
- Explained Lenco products to customers, estimated quotes, and sold Lenco armored vehicles to local and state law enforcement agencies.
- Plan budgets and arrange for purchase of supplies needed for projects within communities