- Collaborated with main instructor and team members to design and implement lessons
- Cooperated with team members to differentiate instruction for students of different abilities
- Strategically planned for presenting materials to students from the American School for the Deaf
- Created original lesson materials
- Conducted diagnostic testing to place students in the appropriate classes
- Communicated with secretary about student absenteeism, test scores, and academic performance
- Planned events for students, which included parties and field trips
- Teach undergraduate lab classes (i.e. Bioprocesses and Environmental Science).
- Advise and supervise students conducting lab experiments and a research project.
- Set up, adjust, calibrate, clean, maintain, and troubleshoot laboratory and field equipment.
- Measure, mix, sterilize compounds for laboratory use.
- Train co-workers in laboratory prep.
- Professional communication with students and professors
- Dealt with the Ag Summary data and designed a new RESTful user interface to record the data identifying the problems in existing user interface with advance features.
- Conducted many meetings with clients to collect the requirements and prepared use cases according to the requirements before developing the UI.
- Worked with Kendo UI technology to develop the UI.
- Designed database and stored the data back to data base from the grid using controller.
- Experienced in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Experienced in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug and Developer Tools.
- Created leaflets for events, worked events hosted by the Mexican American Studies Program, created ads, brochures, bookmarks, etc. to promote the Mexican American Studies bachelor’s degree
- Spoke with students on the importance of higher education and about the Mexican American Studies program at UTSA
- Promoted Mexican American Studies Lecture Series
- Conducted interviews for Los Barrios Viejos Oral Histories
- Kept Social Media platforms current and up to date
- Coordinated Women’s History Month Celebration Las Tres Laureadas: A Tribute and Celebration with Carmen Tafolla, Rosemary Catacalos, and Gwendolyn Zepeda as Part of Women’s History Month
- Promoted and took part in the 40th Annual NACCS Conference
- Managed and communicated with multiple corporations to order equipment for athletic teams.
- Directly worked with upper management to aid in short-term goals for club sports operations.
- Communicate with different department heads to help develop strategies for future club sports endeavors.
- Helped coordinate and promote Noche de Concierto for NACCS with musical guests Quetzal