- Interpret and communicate work procedures and company policies to students and parents or guardian
- Assisting students about Promissory Note
- Monitoring and preparing monthly tally of the food stalls under FEU properties
- Routing documents in different department.
- Research focuses on in vitro testing and analysis of various direct-fed microbials to inhibit, reduce, or prevent infection caused by Eimeria parasites in poultry.
- Additional research to identify drug-susceptible species of Eimeria from wild turkeys, in hopes of producing an effective vaccine against coccidiosis.
- Assisted lecturers with review materials and checking of student papers.
- Organized student grades for monitoring.
- Worked as a graduate assistant for Advanced Java Programming.
- Effectively handled a team of 150 students each semester and worked towards improving their programming skills from the past 1 year.
- Tested, debugged and evaluated various java code written by the students on a daily basis.
- Reduced development time by 20% in effectively debugging various code errors and simultaneously implementing new functionalities by assisting students in writing codes and developing algorithms.
- Developed a Java application to download XML which contains information about albums available on the Apple iTunes Store., parse it, and display the results as selected from the menu bar’s menu items in the GUI.
- Developed and Designed a Airline Ticket Redeemer Project in which I developed a GUI console-based Java application to help passengers find effective ways of redeeming accumulated mileage into airline tickets.
- Developed android applications using various API’s allowing only legitimate users to access the application on the device with SQLite connectivity.The project is a real time chatting application developed with the use of Google Firebase feature where all data is stored and uses API’s to connect and run calls on firebase. It had three major features: 1)Login,Logout,Register.2) Chat. 3)Push notifications. It used UUID as the key and store values in firebase.
- Provided valuable assistance to Professor Rollin Dix for “Automatic wheelchair” and “Door Lock system”.
- Modification of Door Lock system to benefit the blind people with the help of engineering design.
- Engineering tools included: Autodesk Inventor, Creo 3.0
- Responsible for providing SQL Server Reporting Service solutions on projects being conducted in B507.
- Named editor of the Clark Atlanta SLIS Newsletter
- Managed SLIS computer lab
- Selected to represent Clark Atlanta University at ALA (Student-to-Staff Program)
- Developed a Auto Dealership platform using MS Access which allows an authorized customer to rent different cars based on the availability and also generates reports for a selected date range that provide the rental details.