- Synthesized and determine structural characterization of new classes of inorganic solid-state materials
- Synthetic approaches used in my research range from standard ceramic methods to various precursor routes, including synthesis highly thermal treatment air-sensitive materials
- Supervised Nursing, Nutrition and Chemistry majors as they conduct their lab experiments
- Managed lab waste disposal and order chemicals for labs
- Assisted professors in grading lab reports and proctored as well as tutored students in various fields of chemistry
- Preparation of Semester calendar; Lectures and Exams schedule, Course allocation (as directed by the Provost of the college), overseeing students course registrations,
- Customer servicing and outreach I.E for prospective students and investors.
- Provide assistance for customers with Special Lectures schedule requests
- Also lectured the Year-One students of the Community Health Extension Workers Departments,on the following courses for two sessions; Introductory Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Introduction to Extemporaneous Preparations
- Responsible for the marking and collation of the aforementioned courses
- Compiling of submitted results (on the Senate’s approval)
- Assist Professors with research materials for their personal studies and for classes.
- Assist with ongoing projects within the department such as the yearly Historical Symposium.
- Assist with editorial proofreading of the Chesterton Review an Academic Journal.
- Talked with outside vendors to facilitate new projects
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours to assist students.
- Advise students on academic curricula.
- Develop and maintain course website with grades.
- Provide feedback to students’ questions, assignments, and other inquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Graduate percussion assistant with the University of Oklahoma.
- Worked with the University Bands as well as the percussion studio while completing Masters in Percussion Performance.
- Helped instruct marching percussion section for the Pride of Oklahoma marching band.
- Taught several small ensembles and private lessons within the University of Oklahoma percussion studio.