- Balance and adjust gameplay experiences to ensure the critical and commercial success of the product.
- Create core game features including storylines, role-play mechanics, and character biographies
- Devise missions, challenges, or puzzles to be encountered in game play.
- Oversee game play and devise hints and clues fro the players
- Customer service
- Manage bookings
- Prepare shop for opening and closing
- Reset and clean rooms
- Troubleshoot software and technology
- Work on social media to make posts advertising the escape room and maintaining their Instagram page.
- Clean up and reset the escape room after people finish playing.
- Watch over people while they are in the rooms over a computer to make sure they stay safe.
- Provide three hints to the players per game when they ask for them.
- Explain the rules to the players and point out all of the safety hazards.
- Work with the customers to set up appointments and pay for their games.
- Collaborate with the other employees to divide shifts, set up breaks, and create work schedules.
- Functions as the first line of support for players looking for assistance with their games
- Handling in-game, accounts & billing and technical related queries of players.
- Fix rooms that may have had a malfunction or broke.
- Painting the rooms when they were first being built.
game master/game host
- Provides excellent customer service
- Using Game Guide software to monitor games and give teams clues and hints
- Responsible for all room functions and appearance overall
- Help assemble and set up the Haunted House room when it was first being built.