- Going door to door for awareness and fundraising for the council.
- Managing and successfully executed events for the council.
- Teamwork with other colleagues for fundraising events.
- To develop strategies to create new type of awareness programmes
- To create awareness among general public and corporate executives for environment
- To create supporters through awareness
- Identified 800 potential personal donors
- Circulated among potential customers or travelled to sell services.
- Supervised and lead other staff
- Raised money for UNICEF
- Reception work
- Secured donations that were provided by customers.
- Informed the purpose and benefits of the Parkinson’s Society fund-raising program.
- Plan and direct special events for fundraising, such as bake sales, cut-a-thons, marathons, and garage sales
- Helped in collecting funds for children who stay in slum area,where they dont have proper eductaion.To support these children to get them Proper education,so that they can grow more in there life.
- Assisting existing donors to donate in the ongoing campaign through telecommunication & electronic mail.
- Responsible for a team, learned and created a sales brief to motivate the team members and increase the number of donations.
- Monitor the progress of fundraising drives.
- identify and build relationships with potential donors.