freelance photographer / videographer
- Assisted with camera and lighting setup.
- Recorded footage for events, Interviews, etc.
- Captured pictures for events, headshots, etc.
- Manage Social Media.
- Provide customer service to clients regarding scheduling appointment, photo shoot consultations and ordering appointments
- Responsible for photographing clients using digital camera, lighting equipment and a variety of lenses
- Process photos, edit and retouch images using Adobe Photo Shop programs
- Manage “gallery” section of website.
- Portrait photography for high school seniors
- Concert/event photography at various concerts and events in the KC area
- Photo editing using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom
- Sports/action photography for Johnson County Community College Ultimate Frisbee team
- Photojournalism for high school yearbook and newspaper (candids, portrait, landscape)
- Collaborate with clients involving video and photography for marketing purposes.
- Work with media outlets and news agencies to provide coverage for special events.
- Concert photographer for artists, DJs, and performers.
- Set up photographic exhibitions for the purpose of displaying and selling work.Take pictures of individuals, families, and small groups, either in the studio or on location.
- Correct color of imagery and removal of unwanted anomalies/objects using Photoshop
- Maintain and accurately expand archive of photographs
- Customer service to ensure that the client’s expectations are always met
- Equipment setup and take down, as well as any needed maintenance or cleaning to own equipment
- Logistics of planning and scouting for shoot locations