- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding credit card fraud related transactions.
- Analyze fraud activities or patterns and conduct investigation.
- Suspends accounts suspected of fraud.
- Placing restrictions and limits on a customer’s account.
- Analyzed large amounts of data to find patterns of fraud and anomalies.
- Contacted customers directly to notify of fraudulent activity and minimize impacts.
- Provided exemplary level of customer service to all individuals, including clients and company personnel.
- To answer customer calls and emails, advise and guide through review process
- Responsible for observing various customer transactions to flag or identify suspicious activity
- Contacted customers directly to notify of fraudulent activity and minimize impacts
- Reviewed reports and individual transactions which appeared suspicious to uncover possible fraudulent activity
- Analyzed large amounts of data to find patterns of fraud and anomalies
- Collaborated with team members to discuss fraud trends and brainstorm methods to combat this type of crime
- Review, identify and monitor flagged transaction using Fraud Detection Systems: Falcon and 3DS.
- Handle fraud- related inquiries from CSR and other LOBs through inbound call and email.
- Identify fraud trend, identity theft or pattern and ensure that is reported to the stakeholders to mitigate loss.
- Transaction verification with Cardholders conducted through outbound call.
- Provides authorization or approval to process status change requests.
- Work in close collaboration with other internal teams to identify fraud and risk in different perspectives.
- Validate required documents from Cardholders to ensure legitimacy.
- Adept at handling calls through any given situation
- Assisted as subject matter expert for incoming trainees
- Exhibited exemplary performance as top agent of the year/Quarter 4
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee engagement programs