franchise manager / franchise business consultant
- Endeavor to meet to exceed franchise sales targets for the period.
- Entertain and process franchising applications and ensure documentary proof of business and financial capability are in order for senior management approval.
- Implement the franchising standards and bonds as developed by business development.
- Visit proposed franchise locations and meet with prospective franchisees to discuss minimum and non-negotiable operating standards for their compliance.
- Prepare the franchise contracts as developed by the franchising contracts administrator.
- Observe flexible work hours to cover prospective franchising market availability.
- Selecting and reserving venues
- Coordinating outside vendors
- Engaging speakers or entertainment
- Arranging for transportation and parking
- Obtaining necessary permits and appropriate entry
- Compliance with health and safety standards
- Developing emergency contingency plans
- Manage field service team to provide optimum customer services.
- Investigate and resolve any issues resulting from substandard performance.
- Provide training to service staff as needed.
- Provide support and guidance to service staff to ensure timely and quality customer services.
- Address customer enquiries, resolve issues and obtain customer feedback proactively.
- To ensure that the CRM software is updated regularly.
- Started Equity trading in 2008.
- Completed technical analysis course in NCFM Academy in 2017.
- Completed Tally and Microsoft office in NICT Secunderabad.
- Running Abacus center since 2015.
- Teaching many students.
- Talk to parents to join their children and perform demo with existing students.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Franchisee specific business plans and budgets .
- Interpret monthly management accounts, benchmark and suggest corrective actions where necessary.
- Protect brand integrity via implementation and measurement of Standards of Operations Programs.
- Identify and communicate formal training needs to the training department for training intervention.
- Monitor and feedback information about competitor activity within the region.
- Identify in-store training needs and implement on the job training interventions and coaching.
- Assist franchisees in selecting and formulating locality marketing strategies in order to increase brand awareness and grow their business turnovers.