- Assisted customers with information regarding menu offerings and nutrition information.
- Delivered food to guest tables with timeliness and efficiency.
- Cleaned and maintained dining area and condiment stations.
- Answered phones to take delivery and takeout orders from customers and provide information concerning menu items and hours of operation.
- Performed serving, cleaning and stocking to high standards and provided excellent customer satisfaction.
- Took and prepared customer orders
- High volume shifts, responsible for telephonic orders and payments
- Accepted payment from customers and made change as necessary.
- Assisted co-workers.
- Cleaned and prepared various foods for cooking or serving
- Delivered food to guest tables with timeliness and efficiency
- Assisted guests, including offering personable greetings and taking orders
- Cleaned food preparation areas, tools and equipment
- Communicated menu item information and offered suggestions to promote featured products
- Processed sales transactions using POS system
- Kept working area clean and organized
- Made sure that all stations were properly cleaned at end of each shift
food attendant / receptionist
- Familiarity of Point of Sales (POS), and common machinery.
- Proven ability to up sell the foods or beverages to customer.
- Assists in welcoming and seating guests.
- Attends to guests’ inquiries requests and complaints.
- Greet customers, make reservations, and seat patrons when tables are available
- Hand out menus and explain menu items and specials
- Take customer orders and deliver to food servers
- Deliver prepared food to patrons and clean tables
- Verify customer satisfaction with service and selected food items