- Prepare financial reports required by laws.
- Review price lists to analyze market conditions.
- Inserted Cash Flow System, Follow up with the daily cash flow and monthly expenses.
- Decreased expenses by 50% through a year of operation, also Increased Sales by 23%.
- Preparing monthly payroll.
- Filling of tax returns and preparation SARS reports in compliance with SARS regulations.
- Analysis of monthly balance sheet accounts for corporate reporting.
- Cooperation with engineering, manufacturing and corporate accounting to verify that quality standards were met.
- Analyzing of reporting issues to improve accounting operations procedures.
- Training of new employees on accounting principles and company procedures.
- Advising management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Preparation of forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Establish and supervise the process dealing with the approval and rejecting lines of credit;
- Oversee customer billing process completeness;
- Oversee collection of overdue accounts; and
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Compile cost controls.
- Develop sound management controls and accounting procedures and support external accounting and auditing procedures as required.
- Manage financial month end processes, including cash book and bank reconciliations.
- Manage daily financial processing of creditors (capturing, reconciling and payments.)
- Produce monthly and quarterly financial management reports from pastel.
- Liaise with auditors, local and internal tax authorities and operations as required.
- Loan agreement management and payments
- Business Management Adhere to Center of Excellence measurements by executing Contact Center Management and leading member contact teams.
- Achieve and sustain team member satisfaction at 92% or higher
- Evaluate and audit conversations on product sales, expanding breadth & depth through relationship building and deepening.
- Accountable for upholding regulatory compliance and risk mitigation, audits, and errors to protect our membership.
- Clearly demonstrating an understanding of the financials, market, critical skills, and drivers of the business operations.
- Clearly sets strategies and executes in alignment with the mission, corporate strategies and goals. Articulate intentions to key partners.
- Focus on exceeding expectations. Consistently counted on to achieve challegning objectives.