- Plan, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and operations, maintenance, and safety manuals.
- Obtain plans from display designers or display managers and discuss their implementation with clients or supervisors.
- Consult with advertising or sales staff to determine type of merchandise to be featured and time and place for each display.
- Construct or assemble displays or display components from fabric, glass, paper, or plastic, using hand tools or woodworking power tools, according to specifications.
- Install booths, exhibits, displays, carpets, or drapes, as guided by floor plan of building or specifications.
- Create or enhance mannequin faces by mixing and applying paint or attaching measured eyelash strips, using artist’s brush, airbrush, pins, ruler, or scissors.
fashion / lifestyle photographer
- Outreach to designers/retailers for collection focused editorials
- Schedule models for fittings prior to the photoshoot date
- Test lighting and camera prior to photoshoot date
- Style models
- All hair and makeup for models
- Flat lay editorials
- Retouching and editing