- Picking crops
- Harvesting apples and pumpkins
- Maintaining equipment
- Pulled small trees to clear land for disking and tilling.
- Performed livestock care
- Worked in the fields tilling ground
- Performed upkeep around the farm
- Heavy manual labor
- Crop production operations, such as planting, fertilizing, cultivating, spraying, or harvesting.
- Operate tractors and other machinery for different jobs
- Jobs in shed to make sure all fruit is ready to send
- Ran register and farm stand while owners were out.
- Feeding animals, administering medication, discarding waste in a safe manner, maintaining and operating milking equipment, harvesting feed, and collaborating with animal nutritionists.
- Ensure that all farming and milking equipment is properly maintained
- Operate and inspect farm equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Inspect farm or structures, such as buildings, fences, or roads, ordering repair or maintenance activities, as needed.
- Sorted watermelons on a line and put them into appropriate sized bin.
- Folded boxes and bins to store produce.
- Weighed semi trucks.
- Performed basic farm tasks, such as weeding, sweeping, and dumping expired produce.