- Answering of the switchboard
- Diverting calls to the correct person
- Taking messages and ensuring that the message is delivered timeously to the correct person.
- Attending to clients and ensuring that the person being visited is informed
- Schedule board room bookings
- Arranging deliveries and collections of documents
- Arranging couriers services
- Sorting post
- E-mails and faxes are routed to the correct department
- Distributing of memos and correspondence
- Assisting with typing when necessary
- Ensure smooth operations of the building facilities, day-to-day operations, and proper maintenance and handle all related documents. Manage/coordinate operation and maintenance of entire facilities that shall include (but not limited to) utilities supply, air-conditioning (ACMV), electrical works, card access system and the programming, general security i.e. CCTV, alarm system etc., doors, lifts, stairs, lighting, generators, pest controls, office furniture, building fabrics, signage’s, interior and exterior landscaping, car parking, housekeeping, waste disposal, repairs, renovation, fit-out and energy saving projects.
- Assist EHS manager for safety inspection, Meeting and fire drills.
- In charge of building securities.
- In charge of Confidential waste disposal.
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects.
- Oversee the administration and maintenance of the building’s related licenses.
- Develop environment health and safety procedures for facilities. These procedures include emergency action plans, disaster recovery, business continuity, and other related procedures
- Assist Property manager with collecting turnovers, credit control and any other tenant related issues
- Keeping office neat and ordering of stationary supplies.