- CHECKING IN WITH THE COOK FOR FOOD DROP OFF
- MEMORIZED TABLES NUMBERICALLY TO DROP OFF FOOD
- ASSISTING SERVERS FOR CUSTOMERS NEEDS IN FOOD
- LERNING FULL FOOD MENU TO ANSWER ALL CUSTOMERS QUESTIONS
- CLEAN AREA OF WORK
- RESTOCK BUTTER AND BREAD OR ANYTHING OF OUR NEEDS.
- Notified both CSR and customers of any shipment issues on both company and customer side.
- Coordinated all past due and on-time deliveries.
- Ran daily reports to ensure on-time shipments.
- Assisted in resolving customer portal issues between both CSR and customer.
- Provided support to inventory.
- Organized shop orders to be pulled accordingly within inventory to ensure on-time delivery to each department for daily production.
- Lent assistance in the shipping department with packaging needs whenever support was needed.
- Responsible for moving material to and from different in house locations
- Work directly with planning to fix work orders that are on the shop floor.
- Receive direction from the Production Control Cordinator on the days top priorities
- Maintained contact with kitchen and serving staff to ensure that dishes were prepared properly and customers received exceptional service.
- Kept up to date with daily specials, changes to the menu, and ingredient substitutions.
- Relayed any issues unable to rectify personally, to upper management for resolution.
- Systematically provided support to other Expeditors with inventory transactions for R&D purposes.
- Worked with QE’s as well as QA to resolve non-conformances so parts can be shipped to customers.
- Work’s in Maximo daily logging information about various Work Order’s.
- Putting Work Order’s in Progress and Completing Work Order’s on the contractor portal.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work in Maximo daily.
- Talk’s with crew’s and Foreman’s about the status of Work Order’s that need to be completed and the time they will be completed to relay information to engineer’s for the customer’s.
- Make copies of job card’s or other printed material.