Executive Housekeeper Resume Examples
- Plan, schedule or supervise the work of other employ
- Made sure that my staff clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as restocking supplies and watering plants.
- Daily room inspections
- Order housekeeping supplies, inventory and hiring and firing
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Keeps the General Manager informed of pertinent information pertaining to the department and other related activities.
- Helps Purchase Manager with creating all Purchase Orders pertaining to housekeeping departmental requirements.
- Assists in the direct training program of the new housekeeping employees.
- Measure, analyze, report and communicate date/information about environmental performance and effectiveness.
- Responsible for maintaining In-house Laundry and its cost effective measures to reach profitability for the management.
- Supervised housekeeping and laundry personnel including hiring, firing, performance assessments, training and development
- Maintained efficiency and labor cost goals
- Ensured quality services are rendered in meeting guest requirements
- Scheduled staff in keeping with labor standards and forecasted tenure.
- Enforced policies and procedures
- Monitored and maintained level of sanitation in rooms, storage areas, laundry and restrooms
- Enforced set procedures for the acceptance, safety, and return on guest lost and found items
- Train and develop staff to meet company requirements.
- Cultivate a positive atmosphere with motivated high-performance employees.
- Adhere to operating budgets and correct for shortfalls.
- Create and maintain interior and exterior standards of cleanliness.
- Schedules team members in accordance with forecasted occupancy, and adjusts staffing as necessary for changes in occupancy
- Oversees inventory, purchasing, disbursement, and cost control for all linen, uniforms, cleaning supplies, guest rooms and restrooms supplies, laundry supplies, and housekeeping related machinery and equipment
- Controlling costs through constant check on consumption of cleaning materials and guest supplies.
- Assign housekeepers boards using Opra.
- Clean rooms when necessary.
- Preform monthly deep clean.
- Make sure inventory is ordered and put away upon arrival.
- Administer all housekeeping and all laundry facilities and ensure secure environment for all guests.
- Schedule all work for weekends and evening hours and assist Manager on Duty to prepare schedule for staff and organize an efficient everyday care of all buildings and public area and ensure cleanliness of all officer areas efficiently.
- Maintain safety and hygiene and perform all appraisals for staff regularly and coordinate with various engineering and front office staff.
- Manage and analyze all incoming supplies and ensure compliance to all specifications.
- Drive continuity through leadership of all front-line positions in the operating area including salaried leaders, interns, trainers and coordinators/leads.
- Manages and coordinates departmental team members in the various work assignments to ensure a department that is run efficiently and productively in providing excellence in cleaning services to the guests and owners. Routinely inspect units and common areas to ensure they are in compliance with departmental standards. Monitors guests requests and compliance, resolving issues and coordinating efforts with other departments as necessary to provide excellent service
- Ensures that an accurate inventory of linens and supplies is maintained. Helps oversee the Lost and Found and uniform exchange and ensures proper procedures are followed. Monitors all laundry operations and assists with the carpet and floor maintenance program. Ensures all assets of the department, equipment, supplies and storage are properly locked and secured
- Safety/Risk Management: Conducts routine inspections of housekeeping operations to maintain standards. Keep all information up to date in Material Safety Data Sheets to ensure proper procedures when using chemicals. Ensures a clean and safe work environment.
- Develop and lead the execution of processes and procedures to exceed Guest expectations and to deliver consistent high quality Guest Service
- Educational Assistance
- Learning and development opportunity
- Manage the housekeeping and laundry departments.
- Open and assign rooms for housekeepers.
- Order supplies and keep in contact with our distributors to make sure we get our orders on time.
- Hiring of new employees when needed.
- Inspect rooms to make sure the rooms are to the Holiday Inn standards.
- Oversee housekeeping operations
- Oversee Laundry Operations
- Evaluate Guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Housekeeping/Laundry Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and amenities
- Hired and managed 25 staff members, created SOPs, ordered initial supplies and maintained supply inventory.
- Coordinated and oversaw post-construction cleaning and set up of guest rooms for entire hotel.
- Managed daily operations, maintained P&L responsibility for the department, and monitored standards compliance in areas of authority
- Reduced hours by 10 % and improved schedules by communicating with employees, organizing time efficiently.
- Minimized labor costs by training employees to comply with specific time schedules.
- Maintained inventory, placed inventory orders, and documented orders for follow up and record keeping.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.