- Provided transport and setup of electronic equipment, mixing board, and music in addition to lighting and effects.
- Operated as the Master of Ceremonies and led attendees through planned events and activities.
- Directed staff and attendees through public and private proceedings.
- Maintained agenda per the agreed upon event schedule.
- Oversaw the successful operation of no less than four weekly entertainment productions.
- Supervision of the day to day running of the entertainment categories.
- Technical Support regarding advanced IT queries and concerns from customers and staff.
- Liaising with various product reps, trainers and demonstrators.
- Maintain product knowledge and regular training.
- Meet and exceed personal and departmental KPI’s.
- Strategic Merchandising.
- General Housekeeping.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing pictures and sound feeds to ensure quality, and notify management of any possible problems.
- Determine formats, approaches, content, levels, and mediums to effectively meet objectives.
- Direct and coordinate activities of assistants and other personnel during a shift.
- Fill in for management when requested including but not limited to:- Store open and closing procedures- Handling Customer Concerns..