Engineering Manager Resume Examples
- Programación y planeación de producción.
- Presupuestos anuales en ventas y producción.
- Desarrollo de nuevos productos.
- Manejo de cuentas comerciales.
- Negociación con Proveedores y clientes.
- Presupuestos de costos de venta o transformación.
- Manejo de equipos de trabajo.
- Handle weekly TRM (tech road map), to monitor regular progress on Tech OKRs
- Set tech standards and best practices for software development.
- Experiment with different frameworks/libraries and features so we don’t guess for right solution.
- Transferencia de tecnológica proveniente de USA.
- Leading the team of 15+ engineers at VOGO, have taken care of building various tools that helped us in driving and optimizing our operations.
- Have groomed a relatively fresh and new team along with few experienced folks to step up for the challenges, ensuring timely deliveries.
- Primarily looking at the tech for handling fleet, IOT & operations, I have worked with the product team & management to drive the things.
- Proyectos de Mejora.
- Managed software development projects for various industry.
- Review all design of software development projects.
- Monitor engineering team and individual performance.
- Control budget and schedule of the project.
- Directly report to client and engineering director regarding project status and performance
- Formulated and implemented the followingDepartment level process improvement
- Quality improvement and monitoring process
engineering manager, consumer app ios, partner app ios
- Release Cadence of Consumer and Partner App on iOS Develop and update sprint plans in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Monitor and track milestones and deliverables for sprint and tech driven projects.
- Oversee execution of deliverables, and help unblock dependencies.
- Ensure strict adherence to quality standard of product.
- Identify and communicate deviations from planned sprints with stakeholders.
- Establish and execute technical implementation plans for bigger projects, outside the purview of regular deliveries.
- Developed apps for Android, Android Wear & Chromecast for Android.
- Developed a skill for Alexa (Amazon’s voice service) which takes voice input through Amazon Echo and populates result on TV using a Web Interface running on Chromecast.
- Experienced in developing dashboards that visualize data corresponding to interactions of User with the app into charts and graphs using d3.js
- Programmed Restful API’s on Google App Engine using python, Django and NDB
- Built applications that communicate with Firebase to fetch data from back-end to front-end in real-time
- Managed all engineering personnel and personally led development programs to completion, meeting the company’s strategic and financial goals.
- Estimate construction projects costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
- Review construction schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Direct workers engaged in designing, inspection, and testing activities to ensure quality control and reliability.
- Assessed skill level of prospective candidates, conducted interviews, and discussed job responsibilities.
- Overlooking features, performing code reviews, eliminating possible bottlenecks, collaborating regularly with counterparts in the US to get the requirements in sync. Stress tests, performance improvement, monitoring, logging and alerting.
- Overhauling DNS service by Mavenizing it, setting up CI/CD pipelines, upgrading dependencies, writing tests and introducing database connection pooling.
- Leading the efforts for RDAP service. Defining the scope, designing the architecture and driving the tech efforts
- Trained and managed 5-employees; recruited 3-employees, resolved conflicts, and assigned, directed and evaluated employee’s work.
- Work closely with project owners in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
- Design and implement features with the team.
- Educate and reinforce scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and stakeholders.
- Direct and lead development team from project initiation through the delivery of the final product.
- Making sure Engineers are provided with whatever tools / processes / time they wish to innovate, maintain an up to date Product and having a pleasant experience in Transifex
- Shaping a career path and identifying / providing growth opportunities
- Maintaining a healthy and relevant Engineering culture, guiding Engineers to take initiative create results they are proud of
- Participating in recruitment, helping shape Transifex’s talent pool and the interview processes
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.