Director Resume Examples
- Analyze and interpret data in order to increase the understanding of the Political
- Plan and conduct research to develop and test theories about societal issues with a specific focus in Human settlements
- Consult with and advise individuals such as administrators, social workers, and legislators regarding social issues and policies, as well as the implications of research findings.
- Develop approaches to the solution of groups’ problems, based on research findings in sociology and related disciplines.
- Monitor and analyze sales records, trends, or economic conditions to anticipate consumer buying patterns and determine what the company will sell and how much inventory is needed. Retail shop for 8 years in nairobi, and then moved back to india.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction.
- Direct non-merchandising departments, such as advertising, purchasing, credit, or accounting.
- Organize or approve promotional campaigns.
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and maintain standards and policies, develop mission statements, and set performance goals and objectives.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational policies and student behavioral or learning problems.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate staff.
- Prepare and submit budget requests and recommendations. Solicited and obtained grants to increase annual available funds by 15%.
- Liaison to Board of Directors. Public face of the school. Present several times each year on panels and as primary speaker.
- Analyse financial activities of establishments or departments and provide input into budget planning and preparation processes.
- Develop work schedules according to budgets and workloads.
- Discuss work problems or grievances with union representatives.
- Plan for or coordinate office services, such as equipment or supply acquisition or organisation, disposal of assets, relocation, parking, maintenance, or security services.
- Keep informed of provisions of labor-management agreements and their effects on departmental operations.
- Plan layouts of stockrooms, warehouses, or other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight, or related factors pertaining to items stored.
director, business process services – apac
- Build and incubate the organisation’s managed services APAC practice.
- Sell, manage and deliver the services portfolio (including Shared Services, Contact Centers).
- Successfully won and implemented new projects including Intel and Johnson & Johnson Asia Pacific worth US$500,000 within the first 6 months of the newly established practice.
- Organize and string together raw footage into a continuous whole according to scripts or the instructions of directors and producers.
director, patient care services
- clinical oversight multiple clinical service lines
- financial oversight multiple clinical service lines
- operational oversight multiple clinical service lines
- business development
- community outreach
- Running a company by the name of M/s Franklin Business Associates as one of the Directors/Owners.
- Dealing with customs clearance, freight forwarding logistics, management & representation/advocacy in allied tax matters and legal issues.
- Providing complete one window solutions for customs, sales tax and income tax related legal issues to importers, exporters and traders.
- Consultancy for ease of doing business and trade related issues.
- Assign tasks to associates, staffed projects, tracked progress and updated managers, partners and clients as necessary.
- Review files, records and other documents to obtain information and respond to requests.
- Gather and organize information on problems or procedures related to tax and customs clearances.
- Being a Director of the company, i manage a staff of 15 sales representatives that excludes 2 managers .
- Pool down all the resources required to the construction team .
- To keep an eye on the accomplishment of the projects laydown by the construction team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals and business customers and provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Confer with staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities and resolve problems.
- Direct the organization’s financial activities to fund operations, maximize investments and increase efficiency.
- Direct the activities of business concerned with production, pricing, sales and distribution of products.
- Negotiate and develop agreements with the suppliers, distributors, state agencies and other organizational entities.
- Contract Building Maintenance Work
- Building Projects
- Building Renovations Holsworthy Army Barracks
- Emergency building work and repairs
- Emergency Call out work
- Various works Special Forces Training Facility
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction workers.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.