- Analyze and interpret data in order to increase the understanding of the Political
- Plan and conduct research to develop and test theories about societal issues with a specific focus in Human settlements
- Consult with and advise individuals such as administrators, social workers, and legislators regarding social issues and policies, as well as the implications of research findings.
- Develop approaches to the solution of groups’ problems, based on research findings in sociology and related disciplines.
- Monitor and analyze sales records, trends, or economic conditions to anticipate consumer buying patterns and determine what the company will sell and how much inventory is needed. Retail shop for 8 years in nairobi, and then moved back to india.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction.
- Direct non-merchandising departments, such as advertising, purchasing, credit, or accounting.
- Organize or approve promotional campaigns.
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and maintain standards and policies, develop mission statements, and set performance goals and objectives.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational policies and student behavioral or learning problems.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate staff.
- Prepare and submit budget requests and recommendations. Solicited and obtained grants to increase annual available funds by 15%.
- Liaison to Board of Directors. Public face of the school. Present several times each year on panels and as primary speaker.
- Analyse financial activities of establishments or departments and provide input into budget planning and preparation processes.
- Develop work schedules according to budgets and workloads.
- Discuss work problems or grievances with union representatives.
- Plan for or coordinate office services, such as equipment or supply acquisition or organisation, disposal of assets, relocation, parking, maintenance, or security services.
- Keep informed of provisions of labor-management agreements and their effects on departmental operations.
- Plan layouts of stockrooms, warehouses, or other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight, or related factors pertaining to items stored.
director, business process services – apac
- Build and incubate the organisation’s managed services APAC practice.
- Sell, manage and deliver the services portfolio (including Shared Services, Contact Centers).
- Successfully won and implemented new projects including Intel and Johnson & Johnson Asia Pacific worth US$500,000 within the first 6 months of the newly established practice.
- Organize and string together raw footage into a continuous whole according to scripts or the instructions of directors and producers.