- Led the digital strategy team
- Worked across multiple verticals including E-commerce, Finance, Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Retail and Technology
- Worked on digital strategies for platforms including channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Google Display, Pinterest, YouTube and many more
- Focused on effective budgeting and maximising ROI for clients; ROI exceeding 5x for the majority of clients
- Set up processes for Ad Operations and better client communication
- Successful campaigns included lead generation, traffic, comprehensive customer journeys, re-marketing etc.
- Creating digital online assets
- Promoting content on online assets to meet agreed KPIs
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
senior digital strategist
- Creating and managing online campaigns for Brandmoustache Clients.
- Creating and managing email marketing campaigns.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all campaigns.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Using Browser Push Notification to bring Traffic and conversion.
- Responsible for daily weekly and monthly report deliveries.
sr. digital strategist
- Identified and executed on training gaps within the team
- Review all incoming work, asses and distribute to team members
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members with less experience
- Create and improve process for newly formed team
- Enhanced overall performance of team
- Work in harmony with Cox Automotive Sales team, to provide knowledge and solve client issues
- Launched Microsoft Lumia 435 (and Lumia Asha) in the Philippines which resulted to OOS by implementing highly targeted and strategic digital strategy based on consumer profile and insights
- Developed and executed a highly effective social media strategy which garnered stellar results above benchmarks (12-pt lift ad recall, 16-pt lift product recommendation, 6-pt lift purchase intent) by optimising and maximising digital tools from key digital partner which resulted to cost efficiencies