- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning..
- Instruct patients in maintaining exertion levels to maximize benefits from exercise routines.
- Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.
- Coordinate diet counseling services.
- serving food and beverages to residents of nursing home
- Assess patients’ general physical appearance and report it to registered nurses.
- housekeeping and sanitizing area.
- communicate to residents and provide their personal needs during the day.
- Preparing standard and cyclic menu for large scale cooking with product specifications along with dietary modifications and nutrition information.
- Supervising meal preparation.
- Develop meal plans, taking both cost and students preferences into account.
- Enforcing sanitary and safety regulations.
- Counsel students on nutrition issues and healthy eating habits.
- Preparing and maintaining records and reports related to dietary activities.
- Ensuring high-quality meals were delivered to students and staffs.
- Making diet plans for obese patients.
- Muscle building diet plans for gym goers.
- Diet plans for hormonal imbalance especially in female patients.
- Therapeutic diet charts according to the pathophysiological conditions like hypertension,diabetes, liver diseases,hyperuricemia, high cholesterol etc.
- Nutrition supplements advice.
- Diet counselling for weight management to undernourished and overnourished patients.
- Responsible for managing malnutrition (obesity, overweight and under-nutrition) and metabolic syndrome in two clinic branches by assessing the dietary status and the anthropometric measurements of each case in order to design the suitable plan for each client.
- Designed brochures, did body composition analysis by bioelectrical impedance and made educational sessions that increased the awareness among the gym members by arranging one to one meetings, regularly.
- Involved in the management of athletes bodyweight to achieve optimum sports performance in preparation of them to the competitions.
- Helped in the company profit increment with a 30% increase in revenue, as I increased the number of registered clients in both clinics in short period.
- Consistently demonstrated a high level of clients’ care which was recognised and rewarded by the manager.