- Prepare meals for residents
- Maintain records of residents’ dietary needs
- Prepare dining room for future meals
- Garnish and decorate dishes in preparation for serving..
- Prepare food and beverages;
- give modified eating utensils to certain patrons according to each person’s dietary needs;
- know 30+ residents by name;
- be attentive of each resident’s special dietary needs;
- waiter food and beverages to each resident in a presentable manner;
- record each person’s food and drink intake after meals;
- treat residents with love and respect
- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to residents.
- Deliver to senior residents.
- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to residents to meet their nutritional needs.
- Monitor and respect the restrictions placed on every individual resident to minimize risk of choking, anaphylactic shock, and hyperglycemic shock.