Devops Engineer Resume Examples
- take care of application deployments.
- to ensure minimum infrastructure cost on AWS.
- configuring backup policies for services running on AWS.
- writing CI/CD pipelines on Jenkins.
- implementation of monitoring paltform to monitor Application and services running on AWS.
- Created a machine learning pipeline for training and deployment of machine learning models using AWS, Sacred, Jenkins, Apache Mesos, Docker and Django.
- Set up a new HBASE Cluster using Cloudera and properly configure it to give optimal performance.
- Wrote Puppet manifests and modules to deploy, manage and configure servers
- Built and deployed docker containers to increase scalability and consistency of an application.
- Orchestrating workflows with Docker, Jenkins and Mesos.
senior devops engineer
- Designing and developing continuous Integration/Delivery Pipeline using Jenkins and groovy script.
- Reduced deployment time by a factor of 15 (from three weeks to one day) with Ansible tower and Ansible playbooks.
- Experience in creating Docker Containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI’s in addition to creating Docker Containers from scratch.
- Supporting and working alongside Agile development teams to ensure they have all the facilities to get the job done
- Maintaining services hosted on AWS, managing EC2 instances, Auto Scaling groups, EBS , ELB, S3, Route53, IAM and API Gateway.
- Designing and creating API and Lambda functions in AWS using serverless framework
- Streamlined applications delivery to get applications out to customers faster.
- Working in implementation team to build and engineer servers for Red hat Linux operating systems. Working on AWS to provision newinstances. S3 Storage Services. AWS EC2 & Cloud watch services. CI/CD pipeline management through Jenkins.
- Creating customize Docker images for test and production environment to store in Private Docker registry.
- Used Jenkins to automate most of the build related tasks.
- Developing pom.xml files for Maven build scripts.
- Wrote shell script to Automate database related task.
- Using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) in AWS.
- Configuring of IAM user policy as per user needed.
- VPCs. All the projects are deployed in their own VPC. There are dedicated VPCs for every stage of the project. Inside a VPC, ACLs and Route Tables are used to define isolated ‘scopes’. For example, the RDS instances are only accessible from specific subnets in the VPC.
- Define and implement procedures for monitoring, alerting, autoscaling, backup logging.
- Automated the environment brings up using AWS CloudFormation and AutoScaling automated scripts.
- Done daily health check of the system and provided support to the end-user.
- Troubleshooting of various services on Amazon EC2 instances and ELB.
- Setup MongoDB Replica Set.
- Centralized logging system. Based on using TD-AGENT, Log Stash, Elastic search and Kibana.
- Ultimatix RIGHTS, an application which manages accesses of all the TCS associates. This application tracks status (grant & revoke) of associates’ accesses along with their compliance.
- Written terraform script to automate and manage AWS infrastructure
- Collaborate with developers to enhance stability and scalability while prioritizing requests from operations and product team.
- Expertise in build tools like MAVEN for building Java application artifacts and deploying it on multiple environments such as DEV, QA, and PROD
- As a Devops Engineer maintained GIT workflows for version control.
- Developed and maintained automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployement using Jenkins
- Provisioned servers and deployed features using puppet/chef/Ansible.
- Built and deployed Docker containers for implementing microservice Arichitecture from Monolithic Architecture .
- Orchestrated docker container using Kubernetes/Docker swarm
- Create and maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Jenkins and VM’s
- Actively manage, improve, and monitor the infrastructure for multiple teams.
- Deploy Docker containers to break up the monolithic app into microservices, improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed.
- Analyzed, reviewed and finalized the design on tools implementation, build and deployment automation for 30+ services.
- Supporting and building an in-house general autoscaling and deployment systems.
- In charge of real-time serving databases like Aerospike, MemSQL, and Neo4j.
- Supporting high-throughput messaging systems such as Apache Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Monitoring system using Graphite, Grafana, and Statsd. Combined with Sensu as an alerting system with custom handlers.
- Automated all the release workflows for different applications.
- Actively coordinated release deployments with respective development and support teams, along with Rollback planning.
- Automated manual processes at different levels of SDLC using different technologies and using scripts.
- Worked closely with the Client to understand a code/configuration release scope and how to confirm a release was successful.
- Performed Continuous Integration & Deployment using Jenkins with help of other tools.
- Reduced internal team work by automating repetitive tasks.
- Prepared High level and Low level Documents/POCs.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.