designer , machine operator
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Test patterns by making and fitting sample garments.
- Draw details on outlined parts to indicate where parts are to be joined, as well as the positions of pleats, pockets, buttonholes, and other features, using computers or drafting instruments.
- Mark samples and finished patterns with information such as garment size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions.
- Examine sketches, sample articles, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts, and to determine the amount of material or fabric required to make a product.
- Examine sample garments on and off models; then modify designs to achieve desired effects.
- Attend fashion shows and review garment magazines and manuals in order to gather information about fashion trends and consumer preferences.
- made design for customer
- learn all type of microsoft include Adobe Ilustration
- handling customer/machine.
- teach new employees about machine.
- 3D Design for residential projects
- 2D Detail for residential projects
- Client Handling
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.also lead its renovation works.
- Being designer catering to CAD development pertaining to both the seasonal collection i.e Spring-Summer and Autumn Winter.
- Each year in all macro categories like wise sports , classic city and super causal/fancy.
- Approval of samples D/L , preparing complete range of presentation for the customers.
- Attending various Textiles exhibition and reviewing forecast magazine and manuals to analyze fashion trends predictions and customers preferences