- Process of inmates into custody of institution, to include photo,
- fingerprinting, search prisoners, cleanliness and order of cells,
- prep inmates for court and receive the back into population,
- maintain security of facility by monitoring and supervising internal movement of inmates.
- provide court security, escort and transport of inmates and participate in due process of administrative hearing.
- Supervision of Inmates
- Intake and release of inmates
- Transporting of Inmates
- Special Operations (Snowmobile and Marine Patrol)
- Telephone and walk-in complaints
- S.O.R Registrations
- Gun Registrations
- Assist local fire departments and emergency medical technicians.
- Perform search and rescue operations.
- Search for missing persons.
- Contact and cooperate with other law enforcement agencies in matters relating to the investigation of crimes and the apprehension of offenders.
- Conduct public information sessions on law enforcement matters.
- Provide security in county courts.
- Issue citations and warnings.
- Ensured all paperwork, report, logs, logs and memos were properly typed.
- Complete thorough and concise reports in a timely manner.
- Handle beginning stages of investigations.
- Work with the Detention Investigation Unit (DIU) and Detention Intelligence Group (DIG) by sharing information obtained in investigations.
- Enforce inmate rules and regulations set forth in Title 15 by the State California Board of State and Community Corrections.
- Physical contact and verbal interaction with low to high level Inmates on a day to day basis.
- Ensure inmates arrive to and from Court on time at the designated location.
- Conduct Security Checks every hour to check for signs of life and possible criminal activity.