- Implement policies, procedures and service standards in conjunction with senior management.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customer questions.
- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines and work lists for associates.
- Consult with senior managers or other personnel to resolve problems in area such as equipment performance or work schedules.
- Supervision and coordination of clean-up employees.
- Organize and coordinate work activities of the department with the maintenance department, ranging from technical issues to operational issues.
- Resolves work problems and recommend work actions to improve operational efficiency.
- Trains employees in job duties and safety around the mill.
- Possess first aid ticket t be able to respond to first aid treatment.
- Enlighten employees on their right to refuse unsafe job in a unionized work force.
- Recommend personnel actions like hiring , job duties changes, special training ( forklift and man lift training) and promotion.
- While leading the lumber, paint, flooring, plumbing, and currently Tool Rental departments at Home Depot has given me qualities and traits that makes me able to work with contractors and individual employees.
- Being a Department Supervisor I had 1-6 employees I would supervise and manage their daily task.
- Beginning as the Department Supervisor of lumber gave me the experience to speak and explain different lumber products allowing me sell to DIY and contractor customers.
- Currently as the Department Supervisor of Tool Rental currently I oversee the everyday operations of expense accounts and the maintenance of my fleet tools and customer repairs.
- Furniture Supervisor
- Apparel Supervisor
- Registry Supervisor
- Cash office/Money room
- Booking Appoinments
- Event prepartions
- Assign associates to specific duties
- Exhibits behaviors that support the company’s mission and core values. Participates in continuous improvement initiatives by suggesting changes including but not limited to operational procedures, productivity standards and efficiencies ,customer satisfaction, safety, working conditions and quality standards.
- Act as role model demonstrating the importance of high quality standards, accuracy and adhering to strict safety and loading standards necessary for store delivery satisfaction.
- Create and maintain high quality work environment so associates are motivated to perform at their highest level.