- with company check pay for items used for demo sampling
- hand out coupons when required for specific items
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records by counting items chosen for demo before and after to determine how many used and cost for payment
- Perform some food preparation or service tasks such as cooking, clearing table for demo and storing for later use, and serving food and drinks when necessary.
- Invigilation, examining and marking of GIS-related student’s work
- Prepare weekly lesson plans to help students prepare for the GIS and Earth Systems courses
- Analyze and maintain records of student’s progress to teach individual needs
- Provide academic advising and support to students
- Adapt tutoring style to unique needs of students
- Manager a number of staff.
- Managed bookings.
- Taking care of the opportunity of Admissions/Training/Placements of Students.
- Demonstrate the use of practical equipment, conduct experiments, exercises or workshops and to answer questions related to those demonstrations.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the laboratory. Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Maintenance of student attendance records, grades, and other required records.