- Managed a team of 20 employees.
- Responsible for Deli operations: ordering & scheduling.
- Coach & trained employees on customer service.
- Cook, slice deli meats & clean.
- Conduct employees performance evaluations.
- Coach and develop staff members;
- Order and manage stock;
- Manage departmental budget and expenses;
- Ensure safety and compliance standards are followed;
- Maintain case presentation;
- Operate deli machinery;
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, and oven equipment to ensure proper functioning;
- Set up and restock product displays;
- Slice fruits, vegetables, desserts, or meats for use in food service;
- Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation;
- Wrap, label, and date food items for sale;
- Manage daily activities of employees to improve sales performance.
- Supervise employees in various duties such as serving, packaging, and operating counters.
- Manage product storage, maintenance and rotation activities to avoid any damages or spoilages.
- Assist in preparation of inventory and sales budgets.
- Analyze profit and loss statements and recommend improvements to meet department goals.
- Schedule and assign works for associates on daily basis.
- Provide training to staff on company policies and sales guidelines.
- Clean and sanitise work areas, utensils and equipment;
- Demonstrate the use of machinery and equipment;
- Ticketing and point of sale;
- Stocktake inventory;