custodian / support assistant
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas, using snowplows, snow blowers, and snow shovels, and spread snow melting chemicals.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
- Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, and other compounds, according to formulas.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and polish floors, using brooms and mops
- Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
- window washing various building on site.
- Perform cleaning duties all throughout the school.
- Help any of the other staff with anything that they may need help with while busy.
- Cleaning up after the children.
- Cleaning each classroom at the end of each day.
- Maintained a safe and clean working environment for my co workers and myself.
- Trained new hires.
- Analyze all chemical hazards by following the regulations on the material safety data sheet.
- Wear proper PPE when working with chemicals and when needed for various tasks.
- Trash removal
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms, offices. animal play rooms
- Light maintenance
- Keeping the grounds clean