credit analyst/accounting clerk
- Initially employed 2010-2011 as a credit analyst
- Returned to assist with credit card reconciliation after a software upgrade.
- Filled in for employee on maternity leave as credit analyst (initial position)
- Send out/Reply to credit references
- Setup new accounts
- Posted Payments
- Processed bank deposits remotely
- To verify the client details as given in the application.
- Do risk assessment of the applicants.
- Prepare the financial analysis sheet and scoring tool.
- To verify the credit discipline and Check the Cibil Bureau score of applicants and Guarantor.
- To verify and check consumer and commercial Cibil bureau reports and its scores.
- Follow up with the branch officials to ensure compliance and completion of various processes till sanction and disbursement .
- Analyze bank statement and Check the transaction frequency and also identify the cheque bounces
- Responsible for managing trade receivable of handled accounts
- Responsible for ensuring timely collections of accounts and immediate resolution of hanging balances
- Responsible for reviewing the price zone of accounts to ensure the accuracy of discounts reflected on the system
- Perform control measure to ensure the accuracy, validity and timeliness of analysis of collections
- Conduct monthly account confirmation to reconcile hanging balances
- Performed credit reviews on corporations to assess financial conditions
- Conducted financial review of customer lines of credit by assessing company financials and initiating credit application reviews
- Credit Analysis, Accounts Receivable for Honeywell Aerospace. Handling a portfolio of $12 Million
- Leading the Aircraft on ground (AOG) Team – Managing Orders for the customer’s and releasing high Priority Orders for the sites for aircraft on ground globally. Handling a team of six members
- Analyzing as well as evaluating the credit worthiness of customers based on various credit reports like Dun & Bradstreet, CRM
- Setting credit line for customer’s doing business with Honeywell Aerospace.
- Cash forecasting, for projecting monthly receivables on portfolios with day three variance
- Preparation of CMA Data and projections for Borrower’s Credit Assessment
- Ratio & Trend Analysis of the Financial Statements of the Borrower
- Performing various checks as per RBI Circulars and Guidelines
- Preparation of Appraisal Note for submitting before sanctioning authority
- Preparation of Sanction Letters, Modification Notes
- Analyzing the Demands of Temporary/ Ad-Hoc limits by Borrowers
- Cross Checking with Bank’s various Internal Policies and Circulars/Notifications