- Data entry-customers details
- Assign correct limit of credit to customer accord customer income
- Separate customer applications and scan the applications
- Failing the documents and clarify the customers questions
- Underwriter of Personal Loans
- Risk Analysis of Customers Repaying Capacity, Profit Maximization
- Examining Credit History of Customers
- Talk to the Onshore Branches in Australia & New Zealand and provide back end support
- Working closely with the Business Manager to find solutions tailored to Agricultural client’s credit needs.
- Provision of bankable solutions out of clear understanding of client’s credit needs.
- Risk assessment and credit proposal preparation, finalization and presentation to relevant credit committees consideration, as well as manage the existing credit portfolio.
- Ensuring full compliance, with all laws, rules, regulations and internal policies, procedures and process in the area of credit risk.
- Working with other deal team members across the Bank’s products and geographies to ensure timely transaction processing.
- Develop facility monitoring trackers, facility monitoring triggers and collateral monitoring trackers.
- Following up on key decisions made in the monitoring of facilities on the ground and acting as a dedicated person on the ground in ensuring that there is a continuous and effective monitoring of facilities until they are fully repaid.
- Credit risk assessments and evaluating the feasibility of client projects
- Work within clear operational guidelines, autonomously managing less complex clients or transactions and supports senior colleagues on more complex transactions;
- Provide support to Business Managers in Watch list portfolio management, including reviewing existing customer files and monitoring their repayment patterns to ensure timely regularization of arrears and return of facilities to the regular portfolio.
- Resolving customers’ queries within agreed authority.
- Activities include Pre-Login Reviews and Final Reviews of Consumer Durable and Two-Wheeler Applications.
- Handling field Credit investigations, through a credit verification agency.
- Handle all the queries of customer care department and send incomplete letters to dealers and handled spot approval programme at counter.
- Monitoring agency activities to get the job done within a fixed time frame.
- Achieving in-house time based targets.