Credit Analyst Resume Examples
- Data entry-customers details
- Assign correct limit of credit to customer accord customer income
- Separate customer applications and scan the applications
- Failing the documents and clarify the customers questions
- Underwriter of Personal Loans
- Risk Analysis of Customers Repaying Capacity, Profit Maximization
- Examining Credit History of Customers
- Talk to the Onshore Branches in Australia & New Zealand and provide back end support
- Working closely with the Business Manager to find solutions tailored to Agricultural client’s credit needs.
- Provision of bankable solutions out of clear understanding of client’s credit needs.
- Risk assessment and credit proposal preparation, finalization and presentation to relevant credit committees consideration, as well as manage the existing credit portfolio.
- Ensuring full compliance, with all laws, rules, regulations and internal policies, procedures and process in the area of credit risk.
- Working with other deal team members across the Bank’s products and geographies to ensure timely transaction processing.
- Develop facility monitoring trackers, facility monitoring triggers and collateral monitoring trackers.
- Following up on key decisions made in the monitoring of facilities on the ground and acting as a dedicated person on the ground in ensuring that there is a continuous and effective monitoring of facilities until they are fully repaid.
- Credit risk assessments and evaluating the feasibility of client projects
- Work within clear operational guidelines, autonomously managing less complex clients or transactions and supports senior colleagues on more complex transactions;
- Provide support to Business Managers in Watch list portfolio management, including reviewing existing customer files and monitoring their repayment patterns to ensure timely regularization of arrears and return of facilities to the regular portfolio.
- Resolving customers’ queries within agreed authority.
- Activities include Pre-Login Reviews and Final Reviews of Consumer Durable and Two-Wheeler Applications.
- Handling field Credit investigations, through a credit verification agency.
- Handle all the queries of customer care department and send incomplete letters to dealers and handled spot approval programme at counter.
- Monitoring agency activities to get the job done within a fixed time frame.
- Achieving in-house time based targets.
- Evaluating clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them.
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans.
- Editing Credit Recommendation made by branch and making credit analysis about the degree of risk in lending money to clients, then submitting these Credit Recommendation to loan committees for their approval.
- Timely production of call reports and file notes after any client meetings, summarizing any additional actions required, including follow-up calls and reviewing call reports produced by team members.
- Conduct Fundamental analysis of private and public entities and present business proposals to the credit committee.
- Financial analysis and modelling for companies across key sectors, agriculture, manufacturing, transport and construction.
- Synthesize data garnered from independently sourced macro and micro economic research, and the informal sector, and make strategic recommendations to Senior Management regarding portfolio composition.
- Ensure compliance of Business to the Banks credit policy and KYC requirements, as well as covenants in loan agreements.
- Integral in exceeding 2018 sales stretch target in business acquisition via impeccable detailed financial analysis of firms in the energy sector, well researched presentations and client relationship management.
- Providing support in portfolio review activities.
- Reviewing and monitoring of credit environment, processes and related economic developments, credit models and ensuring compliance with regulatory policies and approval terms and conditions.
- Reviewing and monitoring portfolio under supervision and formulating and implementing corrective actions.
- Checking for early warning signals and intervening to try and proffer remedial solutions to clients.
- Examined, evaluated, or processed loan applications for Turkish, Israeli and Greek companies.
- Analyzing credit data and financial information of Individuals or companies that are applying for credit card or loans todetermine the risk that the bank, or other lending or credit granting institution will not recoup funds loaned
- Training new recruits
- Team Managing
credit analyst/financial analyst
- Developed and managed customer common-size analysis dashboard used to evaluate segmented risk trends
- Performed business cash flow, operational, and credit analysis to decision credit request
- Managed a portfolio of over 50 accounts with aggregate credit facilities between $2.5MM to $10MM dollars
- Given authority to approve new credit request for all accounts up to $2.5MM
- Trained new-hires on the underwriting process, systems, and standard procedures
- Awarded four “Above and Beyond” awards for customer satisfaction, team support, and work ethic W
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.