- Supervise HMI (Human Machine Interface) program design
- Debug assembly line at customer plant
- Design tooling sensors, cylinder layouts and pneumatics drawings per mechanical designs
- Back check prints once markups go thru ACAD Department
- Compile data, create trends and write reports regarding existing or potential automation issues.
- Modify, maintain, and repair industrial controls systems to ensure that they function properly.
- Troubleshoot PLC, robot, electrical, fluid power, vision, and communication systems and hardware using test equipment and systematic troubleshooting approaches.
- Prepare archives of all PLC, HMI, Robot, and Vision programs, as well as all machine documentation including layouts, schematics, spare parts lists and operation manuals.
- Integrate PLC, robotic, electrical, vision and fluid power systems and hardware components.
- Write and modify PLC, HMI, robot, and vision programs.
- Design and update fluid power systems for equipment.
- Building boiler and pump assemblies for installation in a boiler room. This included all piping and wiring.
- Performing start-ups on new boilers, pumps and associated equipment.
- Performing service on existing equipment.
- Engaged in sales activity with design engineers as well as sales support.
- Providing training for end users in both job and classroom settings.
- Designing, programming and commissioning PLC-based control systems for boilers and pumps.
- Licensed electrician in the state of Washingon
- Experience programming VFD’s and some servos.
- Create and update controls schematics using autocad 2015.
- Licensed boiler operator in the state of Oregon