- Analyze the contract terms and identify areas of possible risks and opportunities related to the application of contract clauses.
- Prepare contractual documentation and undertake all required administration on Projects including, but not limited to generating and submitting of Variation Orders, letters, Claims and minutes of meetings.
- Manage the Variation orders process from identification to resolution of change: prepare, interfacing with involved functions, and negotiate any claims against the client in compliance with the Contracts terms and conditions.
- Provide Cost consultation services for the Project in accordance with the Contract.
- My role was a Lead Engineer on this Project, leading a team of all disciplines including Electromechanical, Civil Engineer Quantity survey and document controller.
- Reviewing and certifying the claimed Monthly Payment Interim and the Variation Orders by the main Contractor in line with the Contract’s terms and conditions and FIDIC Silver Book Conditions of Contract for EPC Turnkey Project-1999.
- Issuing a Monthly Progress Report for the whole Project.
- Manage and process daily construction reports and dayworks sheets
- Document control for all client contractual documentation
- Manage and process monthly claims
- Administration and timely return of retention and bank guarantees
- Manage subcontractor insurances, monitor/follow and report back to project management team
- Arrange, attend and prepare documentation including agenda/minutes of all weekly construction and monthly management meetings.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Management Team
- Review, monitor and evaluate all kinds of corresponding (letters, reports, MOMs, etc.) in compliance with the Contracts terms and conditions.
- Continuous cooperation with the planning and QS departments concerning the payments, EOT requests , Variation Orders and Claims.
- Ensure all relevant contractual notices are submitted in accordance with the Contract.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
senior contracts administrator
- Procurement of packages from tender stage through to finalization and awarding of contract.
- Negotiation and finalization of packages to Deed of Release.
- Preparation of subcontractor contracts and managing subcontractors claims and variations.
- Monthly review of draft claims pending approval to be submitted as progress claim.
- Monthly cost report and budget forecasting.
- Submitting and discussing trade recommendations with client.
- Budget reviews.
- Contracts administration for medium to large commercial fitout and refurbishment projects.
- Work in conjunction with the project manager to develop effective programs.
- Compile tender analysis for each project.
- Monitor all financial aspects of contracts and subcontracts.
- Submit draft & tax progress claims.
- Assess subcontractor claims.
- Complete monthly cost, WHS and project progress reporting for management.