- Prepare contractual agreements.
- Fortify that the terms of contractual agreements written in language that is legally binding
- Assist in fulfilling the terms of a contract, this includes termination of contracts in a mutually beneficial form.
- Review contract terms and conditions to verify that they are in compliance with the regulations for federal and state laws.
- Speaks to contractors about the contract in simple terms.
- Recruiting authorization to offer products to veterans in need.
- Proofread and fact-check contracts to make sure they fit within a federal and state guideline.
- Plan budgets and arrange for purchase of services and/
- Prepare or review specifications or orders for the purchase of services and equipment, ensuring that proper features are present and that items conform to health and safety standards
- Confer with coworkers to get information about order details, processing plans, or problems that occur.or supplies.
- Evaluate tool drawing designs by measuring drawing dimensions and comparing with original specifications for form and function using engineering skills.