- Create, proofread, and publish content that’s used on websites and offline materials
- Organize material and complete content editing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel
- Highlight any inaccuracies in information or amend spelling and grammatical errors before the content is published using HTML editing tool
- Arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction
- Edited and proofread around 300 articles within two months, helping various clients to build links and improve their SEO ranking
- Mentored writers to help them improve clarity, brevity, and insight in their writing
- Ensured that each article adhered to publisher guidelines
- Write advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast or internet media to promote the sale of services.
- Worked with video editing team in all aspects of film production.
- Collected all unfinished film clips and footages and uploaded them on a software program for further editing and refinement.
- Applied animation and graphic design to produce short film videos for Final Cut’s social media pages.
- Managed and regularly updated film library.
- Prepared production reports.
- Correcting errors in spellings, grammar, punctuation, style and usage.
- Eliminates inconsistencies and repetition and apply editorial house style (where applicable).
- Ensures that text is structured logically and coherently.
- Checks the accuracy of extracts from cases, legislative and other materials.
- Adds references and citations.
- Maintains content of online and print products.
- Manually checks converted or online data against original source for accuracy and completeness.
- As a Content Editor at Stats Perform I was responsible for checking tool to keep the fixtures/venues of all assigned competition up-to-date.
- Using e-mail requests to keep clients/stakeholders assigned competition up-to-date
- Direct communication made through e-mails/Skype/teams with correspondents clubs and organizations to confirm data discrepancies and confirm updates.
- Check to keep the fixtures/venues of all assigned competitions up-to-date within the check range according to the intervals and coverage level.
- Using dashboard “Upcoming Draws” module to add fixtures/adjust draws dates, spot missing Upcoming season checks
- Working and coordinating with the fixtures team globally and locally.
- Mainly handled all kind of troubleshooting e-mails and International Friendlies competation