consultant (sr. project manager)
- Leadership and strategic guidance on developing ownership of delivered tech projects inside BRAC.
- Responsible for the direction, coordination, revision & recommendation of processes optimization, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
- Plan, budget, monitor, control and report on the project(s) with best practice project management methodology.
- Develop Partnership with potential technology partner(i.e., Academy, Tech companies).
- Monitor quality of service offered by existing vendor/partner and take necessary steps to improve if there is any.
- Closely work with Unit Head and Leads inside tech team and Provide on demand and long term support for successful service delivery by partnering with external partner or vendor.
- Develop new venture, MoU, joint projects to support the technological transformation of BRAC and BRAC ICT’s resources based on Technology strategy.
- Review applications via phone screening or face-to-face interview to shortlist candidates for clients
- Preparing CVs and gathering references from applicants to forward to clients
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client and informing them about results.
- Follow up with unit heads inside Technology division on major ICT projects.
- Automate Test Data creation.
- Automate functional and regression test cases.
- I am TIBCO Consultant and have 2 years of experience on TIBCO suite of products.
- Expert knowledge of TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO ActiveSpaces, TIBCO Adapter, TIBCO Enterprise Administrator, TIBCO Hawk.
senior consultant/ developer
- Working as a SME Consultant/ Developer, at Google Office for Google Analytics and Google Ads technical assistance.
- Trouble shooting Google Analytics and Google Ads data discrepancy.
- Writing scripts in JS and jQuery for tracking and analytics.
- Understanding of SOA, Web services, deployment in load-balancing and fault tolerant environment.
- Syndicate Bank- DIT – Consultant
- Implement the antivirus servers and deploy the antivirus agents to all the endpoints for various operating platforms including server platforms, Analyze the security logs captured by the antivirus and provide the expert analysis to the Management.
- As an antivirus security engineer, Manage and maintain the endpoints with compliant to latest signature, and test the latest release of hot fixes in the test environment released by the OEM, post successful deploy to all the endpoints including server platforms.
- Define and create possible security policies that can be implemented by antivirus.
- Design, define and create the Data Loss prevention DLP policies as per the management requirements.
- Provide relevant management information report on a timely basis.