- maintain stock levels/stock replenishment
- order taking
- handle, sort, and store food items
- mail service
- stock take
- Day to day tasks involved with running of the service station
- Safe drops, Till balancing, counting of floats and EFTPOS finalisation
- Food Preparation, cooking of fresh and frozen foods
- Daily cleaning to ensure service station is well presented
- Communicate effectively with a diverse range of supplier representatives
- Forged a strong client base and maintained ongoing relationships with clients
- Staff Management- Rostering and delegating tasks
- Key Achievements: Received top seller of the week awards consistently
- Developed excellent communication skills by delivering high quality customer service
- Gained energy to tackle stressed and demanding situations
- Front counter, Hospitality, time flexibility skills developed through doing single staffed busy shifts
- Provide outstanding customer service to all customers.
- Process sale in an accurate and timely manner.
- Increase sales through promotions and upselling.
- Ensure console area is clean and tidy.
- Ensure that stock is fully replenished and rotated.
- Deliveries are received and unpacked in a timely manner.
- Filling of fuel and LPG tanks.
- Checking oil and tyres for customers.
- Cleaning pumps and surrounding areas.
- EFTPOS and credit card handling.
- Operation of computerised console and register.