console operator/store clerk
- Serving customers efficiently.
- Cash handling. Authorising fuel pumps.
- Stock filling and rotation. Kitchen hand.
- Maintaining store presentation and creating a clean welcoming environment.
- Keeping track of all paper work and records relating to licence plates and temperature readings for hot food.
- Ensure all the stock in store is maintained according to the promotion.
- Received and processed cash and credit card payments.
- Represented the store in a positive professional manner
- Accurately completed the cash and card transactions.
- Helped customers by providing service option to meet their need.
- Communicating with customers, handling payments, operating petrol bowsers and checking oil and tire pressures.
- Performing hygienic tasks such as sweeping, vacuuming and emptying bins.
- Promotion of goods and services Raywood motors offers to consumers, such as sponsored products and trade.
- upselling promotional products
- Effectively communicate and interact with customers.
- Able to do back office balancing and reconciliation.
- Host file updating for promotional offer.
- Promote in-store campaigns and up selling.
- Maintain a clean work area and replenish stock using safe work procedures.
- Trained for emergency situations.
- Able to work independently, without supervision, and in a team environment.
- stock replenishment
- money handling/EFTPOS
- till balancing
- Skilled at multitasking and prioritising duties