- Perform some food preparation or service tasks such as cooking, serving food and drinks , keeping to national workplace health and safety standards.
- Maintained a precise record with cash handling, end of day reconciliation and EFT’s.
- Performed general maintenance and cleaning on property and grounds.
- Performed stock take, consistent stock rotations and placed orders to ensure stock levels were always above standard.
- Effectively communicate and interact with customers.
- Able to do back office balancing and reconciliation.
- Scanning and printing price tickets through PDE.
- Host file updating for promotional offer.
- Efficient cash handling and Point of Sale (POS) transaction processing.
- Promote in-store campaigns and up selling.
- Maintain a clean work area and replenish stock using safe work procedures.
- Customer service & cashiering
- cleaning of site/shop
- training of new staff on console
- rotating stock and merchandising
- Customer service and cashiering.
- Cleaning shop site
- Merchandising & stock rotation
- Training new staff on console
- On site safety for customers.
- Ensure the health and safety of all store associates and customers.
- Providing customers with fast, efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service.
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised.
- Conserve profit by ensuring compliance to correct balancing procedures.
- Comply to company policy & procedures including safety, security and Fuel operations.