- Communication Specialist in the Communications Department, handle all photography requests, maintain photography database, print and distribute corporate photos. Including meet and greet, professional head shots, and stock photography.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendar for David Vordick, the CIO of CNA.
- Maintain an Outreach budget
- Familiar with InDesign templates and I am able to work within a formatted template.
- Write press releases and content according to the customer needs.
- Study the objectives of organizations to develop public relations, communications and media strategies.
- Photography and video production for events.
- Plan and execute corporate events.
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, displays and special needs requirements.
- maintain radio communications between friendly forces deployed and rear detachments in the Continental United States(CONUS)
- observe radio traffic between Field Commanders and the Tactical Operations Command(TOC) during the war in IRAQ
- maintain and operate radio satellite locations requiring 24 hr surveillance
- ensuring uninterrupted communication between the TOC, Security Check points and Lookout Towers
- Managing Seismic’s organic social media profiles, growing follower base on LinkedIn by over 80% and on Twitter by 20%.
- Crafting industry awards applications, winning over 30 industry awards on behalf of Seismic and its customers. Includes Seismic becoming the first-ever sales enablement vendor on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private Cloud Software companies.
- Creating compelling written thought leadership content across internal and external networks relevant to a variety of industries. Includes top-performing posts on well-trafficked outlets such as the LinkedIn Sales Blog.
- Curating Medium content series focused on rapid-growth companies, with over 5000 views and excellent performance in email outreach. Includes submissions sourced internally, and from well-regarded high-growth organizations including Drift and G2.
- Equipping sales team with high-priority and brand-relevant content to share on their personal networks through LinkedIn Elevate program, driving 349,000 overall impressions on Seismic brand-relevant and industry-relevant content.
- Desktop publishing editorial responsibilities for internal and external publications. Oversees distribution of publications to City staff, residents and businesses.
- Designs the quarterly newsletters for residents, The Chesterfield Citizen.
- With the assistance of the employee newsletter committee, prepares the City’s monthly employee newsletter, CityScape, in an effort to inform employees of occurrences and activities;
- Maintains a social media presence representing the City, Parks, Chesterfield Amphitheater and the Veterans Honor Park, promoting events & providing timely information to followers.
- Prepares an annual advertising & marketing plan and budget, including a social media strategic plan.
- Assists in managing annual advertising campaigns and designing the ad artwork to assist the Parks, Recreation and Arts Department in promoting their events, amphitheater events, and other community events as needed.
- Researches, writes and edits articles, news releases, brochures, flyers, posters and other marketing materials.