senior collections manager
- Direct or coordinate an organization’s financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize productivity, and/or increase efficiency.
- Maintain metrics, reports and process documentations.
- Attend meetings to discuss current performance, improvements and/or changes to increase productivity.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external systems or processes.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance and the employees in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Create a top view plan on how to arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations.
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due on individual or company accounts.
- Monitor overdue accounts, using computers.