- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients.
- Obtain and record patients medical histories.
- Improves and manage the clinic,to work as a team with the Doctors and other Medical Secretaries to be able to meet patients needs and comfort.
- Change dressings on wounds.Record patients’ medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
clinic nurse/ technician
- History taking, physical examination, diagnosis and treatment of outpatient patients
- Annual physical examination of patients
- Vaccine administration
- Schedule patient appointment
- Run and maintain testing equipment and discuss upcoming procedures with patients
- Perform ECG, Stress test, Holter monitoring and ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Perform variety of test, e.g. automated perimetry, during laser procedures
- Interview patients and record their medical history
- Coordinate with physicians in patient’s plan of care
- Obtain patient vital signs and escort patients to the exam room
- Schedule clinic appointments, diagnostic tests, and lab work
- Answer voicemails and emails in a timely manner
- Efficiently organize the doctor’s clinic and endoscopy schedule
- Enter patient’s medical history and medical records in to the computer system
- Performed detailed assessments of clinic patients.
- Worked closely with Neurologists/Physicians to establish/maintain plan of care for patients.
- Maintained accurate detailed reports and recordsEducated patients on their disease, headache management, and prescribed medications/treatments.
- Managed and completed Prior Authorizations between patients and insurance companies.
- Monitored and maintained pharmeceutical medication samples for the Institute.
- Phone triage.
- Conduct Patient Intake. Clinic nurses work closely with patients throughout the intake process to help doctors develop treatment plans and strategies
- Administer Care and Medication.
- Maintain Equipment. …
- Communicate with Patients and Care Providers.