- Monitoring all works in progress and immediately notifies the responsible Site Engineer, Supervisor or Foreman of any activity that may not be in accordance with Project Specifications.
- Ensuring all inspections and tests requirements are carried out as indicated on the appropriate Inspection and Test Plan (ITP).
- Ensuring all inspections and tests are recorded on the appropriate form or checklist as indicated on the relevant ITP.
- Preparing & submitting request for inspections and testing (RFIT) and cooperating fully with client staff in completing such inspections.
- Ensuring any outstanding works or remedial works required is brought to the attention of the responsible Site Engineer, Supervisor or Foreman.
- Reporting any defective material or non-conforming activity to the QA/QC Engineer.
- Preparing handover documentation packages as required.
- Coordinated construction planning, material resources and staff scheduling to ensure on-time, under-budget completion for various profitable projects valued.
- Assessed engineering documentation to determine order of construction operations.
- Sustained safety protocols, ensuring proper, cost-effective and safe handling and usage of equipment and materials.
- Complying with all valid safety instructions and current contractor standing instructions.
- Liaising and cooperating with site, head office staff and client personnel and ensuring harmonious working relationships are maintained.
- Preparing Materials Receiving Report (MRR), Materials Inspection Report (MIR) & Materials Delivered to Site (MDS).
- Coordinating to the Third party prior to sampling or testing and Consultant’s inspector to witness.
- Sampling and testing for all related materials of each discipline according to the minimum frequency required as per BS & ASTM Standards.
- Analyzing test results if it meets specification requirements based on the project specification.
- Submitting Test Reports every end of the month.
- Ensuring that all related equipment and Batching Plants are calibrated as per requirements.